Pair of cognac leather armchairs.(1).
- Carl Straub for Staub, pair of armchairs, solid oak structure, leather cushions, circa 1970.
- The leather has been cleaned and rehydrated, it is supple and has a nice cognac patina.
- The frames were also cleaned and sanded. Oil finish in golden oak.
- The seat is firm and very comfortable
- H 77 CM X D 77 CM X W 75 CM.
- H sitting 39 CM.
- Some marks of normal wear on the seats of the chairs (normal patina) and under the cushions (see photos).
- 3 pairs available, indivisible and not interchangeable between them. (You buy the pair you see, no inversion possible between the pairs)