Leather armchair “Berlin”, Meinhard Von Gerkan & Knoll
- Meinhard Von Gerkan (1935-2022) for Walter Knoll publisher, rare “Berlin” armchair, circa 1970.
- Thick chrome-plated steel frame supporting black leather, finished with saddle stitch.
- Very good condition, the quality of the chrome plating is well above average, the leathers have a clear patina, without any color alteration.
- Only the lining of the seat shows wear, it can be removed if necessary as it is a simple finish (without affecting the strength or comfort)
- H 76 CM X D 70 CM X W 60.5 CM.
- H sitting 36 CM.
- 3 pieces available. Price per unit